The Vancouver Sketch Club has opened its arms and invited any and all FCA members to join them for their summer sketching sessions!
Every Wednesday starting June 21st from 11am-2pm, join them at the following locations:
- June 21 – Jericho Beach at the parking area just past the yacht club.
- June 28 – Olympic Village meet first at Terra Breads
- July 5 – Ambleside – John Lawson Park, West Vancouver just off 16th and close to the benches near the water
- July 12 – Fraser River Park (east) along the water’s edge close to the washrooms
- July 19 – Trout Lake Park (south beach) near concession stand
- July 26 – Lonsdale Key on the water’s edge before entering the market
- August 2 – New Brighton Beach (East Vancouver) near the swimming pool
- August 9 – Deer Lake (Burnaby) at the back of the Shadbolt center
- August 16 – The Crescent in the park
In each location, artists usually meet close to the parking lot or concession area and the Club will have their signage up.
More details of the meeting place and the Vancouver Sketch Club can be found Here