Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition
Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto, ON – July 8-10, 2016
The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is Canada’s largest, and longest running outdoor art fair. We pride ourselves as being incredibly affordable and accessible. Side by side, established artists and undiscovered talents sell their work directly an audience of over 100,000 visitors.
Top 5 reasons to apply to Toronto Outdoor Exhibition:
- We present over $20,000 annually in awards to artists.
- We are the largest and longest running juried outdoor art fair in Canada. We have been around the block for 55 years!
- We attract over 100,000 visitors to our exhibition during the peak of tourist season. Our location at Nathan Phillips Square is unbeatable!
- No commission! Artists retain 100% of sales
- We are incredibly affordable and accessible. We have been cited as one of the Top 10 art fairs in Toronto
Applications Available Online at
Applications close March 6, 2016.
For more information, please contact:
Artist Relations & Programming Manager