FCA Nanaimo ‘A Brush With Spring’ Show and Sale
When: May 29 – 31, 2015
Where: Best Western Dorchester Hotel, 70 Church Street, Nanaimo, Harbour Room
Online Submission Guidelines:
• Open to all Active, Associate and Signature members of Nanaimo, Arrowsmith and Victoria FCA Chapters
• Paintings must be no larger than 48″ x 48″
• 0% commission on sold paintings
• Submission dates: April 7 to May 14, 2015
• Submit online to: http://artists.ca/submissions/view/id/393
1. To be eligible for this show FCA dues must have been submitted to FCA Vancouver and either Arrowsmith, Nanaimo or Victoria Chapters for 2015.
2. Works created in workshops and/or classes are not eligible for entry, whether the instructor made any marks on the image or not.
3. Paintings should have been created in the last 3 years.
4. All paintings must be for sale.
5. Any painting that was accepted into a previous Nanaimo FCA juried show can not be submitted.
6. Active, AFCA or SFCA members may enter up to FOUR paintings but only TWO paintings per artist may be selected for the show.
7. There is no theme for this show. The size limit is 48” x 48”.
8. Paintings must be FINISHED and FRAMED appropriately (hanging wire on back, no wet paint or fresh varnish etc.). If done on gallery wrap canvases, then edges must be fully finished.
9. All selected works must remain until Show closes
10. Shipping of sold paintings is the responsibility of artist.
Show Opening Time: Friday, May 29th 1:00 p.m.; Saturday, May 30th 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m., Sunday, May 31st 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Opening Awards Ceremony: Friday, May 29th 4:00 p.m.-6:p.m. Harbour Room
Drop-Off Paintings Time: USE FRONT STREET ENTRY PLEASE Friday, May 29th 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (please note that no paintings will be received after 11:00 a.m. unless under special circumstances)
Pick-up Paintings Time: Sunday, May 31st 4:30 p.m. sharp. (Please note that no paintings may be removed until 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Jan Evans at email@example.com